· Take I-270 north to Frederick, MD.
· Take I-70 west to Hancock, MD.
· Take Rt. 40 and I-68 through Cumberland.
· Take Exit 14 (Keysers Ridge) to Rt. 40 west to Farmington, PA.
· Turn right onto PA 381 north for eight miles THROUGH Ohiopyle.
· Cross the Youghiogheny River and Railroad tracks on the North side of Ohiopyle
· Travel 2 miles to SCARLETT KNOB CAMPGROUND on the left.
39°53’9.9” N – 79°27’51.9”W
Our physical address is:
133 Scarlett Knob Rd., Stewart Township, Ohiopyle, PA 15470
(AND - It does not work everywhere)
If you prefer to use an address, the best we can offer is:
Traveling from US Route 40, use 124 Main Street, Ohiopyle, PA 15470 and continue 2 miles (on PA Route 381 North) to SCARLETT KNOB on the left .
Traveling South on PA Route 381, use 1491 Mill Run Road, Mill Run, PA 15464 and continue 1 mile to SCARLETT KNOB on the right.